I thank my husband for…
1. taking the time to look at my scrapbook pages when he comes home from work
2. praying with me before we go to sleep at night
3. rubbing my back when it aches
4. sitting our children down in the evening and meditating over God’s Word
5. working outside in the bitter cold, all day long, to provide for us
6. for making me laugh
7. for the way he pulls me close at night, making me feel safe
8. for asking me what God is teaching me…and listening to me share my heart
9. for forgiving me, even when I fail to ask for it
10.for not settling for “mediocre” in this life of following God, but being willing to be constantly
tested, examined and spurred on to further growth
After a great conversation with some dear friends, I find myself holding these truths precious!
These are things that he does on a regular basis to demonstrate his love for me. And I don’t want to take them for granted! Lord, please help me take each and every opportunity that you give me to demonstrate my love for him. Let him be as confident in my love for him as I am in his!