Friday, July 27, 2001
What are some physical ways that I can show my family that I am committed to making our home a place of comfort and care? a home that reflects peace?
- maintain a level of cleanliness so that house consistently looks and smells nice
- play uplifting worship music
- set the table nicely for meals; play nice music
- make sure everyone’s beds are clean and comfortable so that they rest well
- keep healthy snacks and cold water on hand
- keep a calm voice at all times
- make our home “user-friendly” for everyone that lives here
What negative things should I work on eliminating so that I can achieve the desires I listed above?
- go to bed earlier at night so that I can wake up early enough to have my quiet time before the kiddos wake up and our day gets going
- don’t put off until tomorrow what I can do today (washing the dishes, folding and putting away laundry, etc)